What We’ll Do
This add-on option is for anyone who would like to include a trip to León and Volcan Cerro Negro to their experience. This bucket-list adventure can be built into any of our 7-Day Experiences. For the extreme sports enthusiasts, volcano boarding el Cerro Negro offers an exhilarating experience. After a 1-hour hike up the Cerro Negro Volcano, you descend down the face of the volcano for approximately 500 meters. These extra three days also gives you a chance to explore another beautiful colonial city: León. In fact, León is the second most populated city in Nicaragua. In León, we'll walk around the central plaza and even climb on top of the León Basilica and soak in the view of the city and the volcanoes that surround Leon in the distance; visit the Museum of the Revolution to learn about Nicaragua's revolutionary past; and visit the home of the famous Nicaraguan writer and "Father of Modernism," Ruben Dario. This is a once in a lifetime experience and well worth extending your stay in Nicaragua. Contact us for more information and or for additional pricing inquiries.
- Planning and logistics
- Excursions and entrance fees in-country that is part of the 3-day experience.
- Transportation in-country that is part of the 3-day experience.
- Lodging in-country: Price assumes a shared room (2 persons)
- Breakfast and dinner while in-country.
- One beverage of choice during breakfast and dinner
- Round trip airplane ticket to Managua (MGA).
- $10 USD paid in Nicaraguan Customs upon arrival.
- Lunches while in-country.
- Personal excursions above and beyond the scheduled experiences while in-country.
- Personal transportation above and beyond the scheduled experiences while in-country.
- Beverages (e.g. alcohol, coffee, water, etc.) outside of breakfast and dinner.