What We’ll Do
From the airport, you will be taxied into Old Havana, where walking the historic cobblestone streets and visiting El Morro Castle will transport you back into Cuba's colonial past. There you will quickly see why this city was labeled as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982.
In Havana, you will visit the Museo de la Revolución and the Plaza de la Revolución, where you will learn about Cuba's revolutionary past. To make this experience even more unforgettable, your visit to the PlazaPlaza de la Revolución and the surrounding areas will be done in an old American classic car. You'll also visit the colonial fort El Morro and even watch a cannon firing ceremony (el Cañonazo) at La Cabaña Fort in the evening. This trip can include other personalized options such as salsa lessons, a half-day tour to one of the local Caribbean beaches, or perhaps a bike ride along Havana’s Malecón. All of these options are customizable to meet your interests and activity level. If you prefer to do something outside of Old Havana, you can visit the San José Artisans' Market (Almacenes San José), watch a play, or sit outside and sip Cuban coffee while reading a good book from a local librería (bookstore). Feel free to contact us with inquiries, or if you'd like more specific information about the tour in and of itself. The beauties of the "Jewel of the Caribbean" are just an email or a call away.
- Planning and logistics
- Excursions and entrance fees in-country that is part of the 3-day experience.
- Transportation in country that is part of the 3-day experience.
- Lodging in-country: Revolution Boutique Hotel or Art Boutique Hotel Havana. **Price assumes a shared room (2 persons)**
- Breakfast and dinner while in-country.
- One beverage of choice during breakfast and dinner
- Round trip airplane ticket to Havana (HAV).
- Cuban Tourist Visa
- Lunches while in-country.
- Personal excursions above and beyond the scheduled experiences while in-country.
- Personal transportation above and beyond the scheduled experiences while in-country.
- Beverages (e.g. alcohol, coffee, water, etc.) outside of breakfast and dinner.