What We’ll Do
Our carefully curated Nicaragua 7-day experiences are guaranteed to leave you in awe of this unforgettable country. Come see for yourself why Nicaragua has been aptly nicknamed, "The Land of Lakes and Volcanoes." This unique opportunity is for the traveler who wants an authentic connection to local culture, while also satisfying their need for adventure. You'll explore the colonial history of Granada, visit active volcanoes, take a boat ride through the Isletas of Lake Nicaragua, hike a cloud forest, and learn to surf or do yoga, all while exploring the local culture. This customized 7-day tour of the Emerald Coast will give you the adventure and immersion that you've been dreaming of.
After being picked up at the airport in Managua, we'll make our way to the Tola Municipality, where we'll enjoy the relaxing vibe of the beaches of the Emerald Coast. Here you will have the option to rent a surfboard and surf the local breaks, take surf lessons from our highly certified instructors, or if you are an avid surfer, we can connect you with one of our local surf guides on a surf trekking adventure. In order to add to the immersive nature of this part of the trip, we offer ox-cart rides to some of the surrounding local communities. During this time, you will learn how to make local pottery with clay and sand from the river bed, learn how to make corn tortillas from scratch, as well as get a sense of how the rural communities of this area live their day-to-day lives.
- Planning and logistics
- Excursions and entrance fees in-country that is part of the 7-day experience.
- Transportation in-country that is part of the 7-day experience.
- Lodging in-country: Price assumes a shared room (2 persons)
- Breakfast and dinner while in-country.
- One beverage of choice during breakfast and dinner
- Round trip airplane ticket to Managua (MGA).
- $10 USD paid in Nicaraguan Customs upon arrival.
- Lunches while in-country.
- Personal excursions above and beyond the scheduled experiences while in-country.
- Personal transportation above and beyond the scheduled experiences while in-country.
- Beverages (e.g. alcohol, coffee, water, etc.) outside of breakfast and dinner.